3gAllergy™ Universal Kit
This is the basic component of the module-based specific allergen testing procedure. With the Universal Kit, one master curve applies to all specific allergens and panels. Available on IMMULITE 2000 and IMMULITE® 2000 XPi Immunoassay system.
Immunoassay Tests for Specific Allergens and Panels
Individual barcoded vials of a specific allergen or panel are used to determine the specific IgE in the patient samples. 3gAllergy Universal kit is required.
An expanding allergy menu of specific allergens and allergen panels in the following categories:
- House Dust
Immunoassay Tests for Initial Screening
The quantitative test for total IgE to confirm or exclude atopic allergy in patients. Available for use on IMMULITE®, IMMULITE 2000 and IMMULITE® 2000 XPi Immunoassay systems.
Now you can run allergy testing alongside your routine and specialty immunoassays
A Unique Assay
With 3gAllergy, you can centralize your allergy and other immunoassay testing onto one automated platform—and get unparalleled third-generation assay sensitivity!
- No special equipment needed.
- No special training required—use existing staff.
- No reason to send out allergy tests anymore.
The 3gAllergy assay employs cutting-edge technology and third-generation precision. Some of its unique features include:
- Liquid-phase allergens for greater sensitivity, greater specificity, and a fast turnaround time of 65 minutes
- Enzyme-enhanced chemiluminescence for optimal accuracy
3gAllergy runs on a true walk-away, fully automated random access platform. It allows for up to 138 allergens onboard and offers:
- No manual pipetting
- Less hands-on time for technicians, minimizing errors and labor cost
- High throughput for greater efficiency
- Easy operation and proven system reliability
- More than 480 specific allergens and allergy panels*
Choose the IMMULITE 2000 or IMMULITE® 2000 XPi Immunoassay system to set the standard in your lab.
Custom pack the allergen wedge to suit your workflow
Customize the configuration of an allergen wedge with up to six allergen vials of your choice. As many as 23 allergen wedges plus a Universal Reagent Wedge fit on each carousel.
- Up to six interchangeable allergens per wedge
- User-defined mix of allergens
- Barcoded allergens to eliminate errors
- All allergen information scanned from wedge
- Up to 138 allergens onboard at any time
- Stable onboard for 90 days