Cardiac Troponin Assays
for Earlier Diagnosis of Myocardial Infarctions
LOCI Cardiac Troponin I Assay
The LOCI® Cardiac Troponin I assay on the Dimension® EXL™ and Dimension Vista® systems meets this standard of performance for accurate and rapid results required for timely AMI diagnosis. Employing unique oxygen channeling technology provides greater precision and low background signal with minimal noise improves sensitivity.
- Supports rapid triage of chest pain patients and improves acute care workflow between serial measurements (6h reduced to 3h protocols) with a time to first result in 12 minutes or less.
- Reduces the risk of interference with a low sample volume.
- Improves laboratory workflow with same tube troponin testing with other STAT chemistry assays.
- Delivers confidence in the earlier detection of AMI with demonstrated clinically equivalent to high-sensitive cardiac troponin assays, meeting the guidelines criterion for ≤10%CV at the 99th percentile
| ||Dimension EXL Systems||Dimension Vista Systems|
|Product Code||RF621 (144 tests)||K6421 (144 tests)|
|Sample Type||Serum, Plasma (Na or Li Heparin)||Serum, Plasma (Na or Li Heparin)|
|Sample Volume||20 μL||20 μL|
|Assay Range||17 – 40,000 ng/L||15 - 40,000 ng/L |
|Time to First Result||11 minutes||12 minutes|
|On-board Stability|| |
Sealed on-board (at 2-8° C): 30 days Open well stability: 3 days
Sealed on-board (at 2-8° C): 30 days Open well stability: 7 days
|Calibration Interval||21 days||30 days|
|Diluent ||Manual dilution – 1:5||1:5|
|Limit of Detection||17 ng/L||15 ng/L|
|10% CV (Limit of Quantitation)||50 ng/L||40 ng/L|
|99th Percentile||56 ng/L||45 ng/L|
Assay availability may vary from country to country and subject to local regulatory requirements
*Under development. Not available for sale.
§Not available for sale in the U.S.
1. Available on the ADVIA Centaur XP and XPT Systems only
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.