Dimension Clinical Chemistry Systems CSA/CSAE Assays
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics is the only company to offer a no manual pretreatment cyclosporine assay for enhanced productivity in ISD testing.
Toxic side effects, a narrow window of therapeutic efficacy, and the need to maintain consistent drug levels in order to prevent organ rejection mean frequent CSA monitoring is required for patients who have undergone cardiac, renal, and liver transplants.1,2 With the Dimension® systems’ CSA and CSAE assays, testing is available around the clock and results can be reported rapidly.
- No manual sample pretreatment required
- Fully automated, onboard sample pretreatment
- Rapid results reporting with continuous barcode identification of samples and online transmission of results
- Limited cross-reactivity to CsA metabolites – highly specific to the CsA parent compound
- Extended assay range (CSAE) for effective C2 monitoring
- Reduced risk for error with minimal sample handling
- No need for batch testing - perform CSA/CSAE testing alongside other routine chemistry assays any time, day or night
- Decreased manual labor for enhanced productivity
| ||Dimension Systems CSA Assay ||Dimension Systems CSAE Assay |
|Product Code ||DF89A ||DF108 |
|Sample Type ||EDTA Whole Blood ||EDTA Whole Blood |
|Pretreatment ||Fully automated, onboard ||Fully automated, onboard |
|Reportable Range ||25-500 ng/mL ||350-2000 ng/mL |
|Calibration Stability ||30 days or with new reagent lot ||30 days or with new reagent lot |
|Onboard Stability ||Closed, onboard: 30 days |
Open well: 3 days
|Closed, onboard: 30 days|
Open well: 3 days
Learn more about the Dimension Clinical Chemistry Systems
Enduring Expertise for Your Immunosuppressant Drug Testing Needs.
With recognized drug testing expertise, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and expanding menu of tests across multiple instrument solutions to meet the immunosuppressant drug (ISD) testing needs of customers in any setting.
1. Hardman, JG, Limbird LE, Malinoff PB, Ruddon RW. The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 9th ed. New York, NY: McGraw Hill; 1996.
2. Kaplan LA, Pesce AJ. Clinical Chemistry-Theory, Analysis, Correlation. 3rd ed. St. Louis, MO: Mosby; 1996.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.