Dimension Vista Intelligent Lab Systems - CSA/CSAE Assays
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics is the only company to offer a no manual pretreatment cyclosporine assay for enhanced productivity in ISD testing.
The need to maintain consistent drug levels in order to prevent organ rejection means cyclosporine monitoring is required around the clock. With the Dimension Vista® systems’ CSA and CSAE assays, laboratories can confidently perform CSA testing any time, day or night.
- No manual sample pretreatment required
- Fully automated, onboard sample pretreatment
- Results in as little as 15 minutes
- Limited cross-reactivity to CsA metabolites – highly specific to the CsA parent compound
- Extended assay range (CSAE) for effective C2 monitoring
- Minimal sample handling reduces risk for error
- Perform CSA testing any time of the day or night – no need for batch testing
- Enhanced productivity and reduced labor costs
| ||Dimension Vista Systems CSA Assay ||Dimension Vista Systems CSAE Assay |
|Product Code ||K4089 ||K4108 |
|Sample Type ||EDTA Whole Blood ||EDTA Whole Blood |
|Pretreatment ||Fully automated, onboard ||Fully automated, onboard |
|Reportable Range ||25-500 ng/mL ||350-2000 ng/mL |
|Calibration Stability ||30 days or with new reagent lot ||30 days or with new reagent lot |
|Onboard Stability ||Closed, onboard: 30 days |
Open well: 3 days
|Closed, onboard: 30 days|
Open well: 3 days
Learn more about the Dimension Vista Clinical Chemistry Systems
Enduring Expertise for Your Immunosuppressant Drug Testing Needs.
With recognized drug testing expertise, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and expanding menu of tests across multiple instrument solutions to meet the immunosuppressant drug (ISD) testing needs of customers in any setting.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.