Dimension Clinical Chemistry Systems - Sirolimus Assay
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics is the only company to offer a no manual pretreatment sirolimus assay for enhanced productivity in ISD testing.
Sirolimus Testing - Virtually Hands-Free
Sirolimus testing usually involves multiple labor-intensive manual pretreatment steps for every sample processed that add up to time, resources, and an increased risk for errors that most laboratories cannot afford to spare. With the Dimension® systems Sirolimus assay, laboratories can realize increased productivity for Sirolimus testing with a streamlined workflow process that is virtually hands-free.
- No manual sample pretreatment required
- Fully automated, onboard sample pretreatment
- Results in as little as 20 minutes
- Rapid result reporting with continuous barcode identification of samples and online transmission of results
- Reduced risk for error with minimal sample handling
- Decreased manual labor for enhanced productivity
- No need for batch testing - perform sirolumus testing alongside other routine chemistry assays any time, day or night
| ||Dimension Systems SIRO Assay|
|Product Code ||DF 306|
|Sample Type ||EDTA Whole Blood|
|Pretreatment ||Fully automated, onboard|
|Reportable Range ||2-30 ng/mL|
|Calibration Stability ||30 days or with new reagent lot|
|Onboard Stability ||Closed, onboard: 30 days|
Open well: 2 days
Enduring Expertise for Your Immunosuppressant Drug Testing Needs.
With recognized drug testing expertise, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and expanding menu of tests across multiple instrument solutions to meet the immunosuppressant drug (ISD) testing needs of customers in any setting.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.