syngo.CT DE Brain Hemorrhage
This application has the potential to avoid a second scan by calculating a virtual non-contrast image out of a contrast enhanced scan.
Further syngo.CT DE Brain Hemorrhage assists you in the visualization of iodine concentration and distribution in the brain.
The images provided by syngo.CT DE Brain Hemorrhage will aid in the differentiation of hemorrhage and iodine uptaking lesions.
- The mini-toolbar-slider aids to continuously fade from the iodine image to the native CT view
- ROI annotation with Iodine concentration (mg/ml), HU values of low- and high-kV datasets and HU values of the mixed image
- A color-coding visualizes the iodine distribution in the cerebrum
- On-the-fly collection of all findings and key images in the Findings Navigator while reading the case
- Normalize overlay: ROI tool for the adjustment of the overlay windowing for a fast windowing without manual steps