syngo.CT DE Virtual Unenhanced
The assessment of iodine uptake of an abdominal lesion can be used as an indicator whether a lesion is benign or malignant.
- Single-click calculation of a virtual unenhanced image
- Slide bar to smoothly adjust the mixing ratio to either see more of the virtual unenhanced image or the enhanced image
- Evaluation of the HU values and the iodine concentration (mg/ml) in the virtual unenhanced and the enhanced image
- Side-by-side view to compare the virtual unenhanced image with the mixed dataset of the low- and the high-kV dataset
- On-the-fly collection of all findings and key images in the Findings Navigator while reading the case
- Seamless integration of Dual Energy into the CT Oncology Engine which offers the generation of an unenhanced liver image without additional scans, which helps to avoid unnecessary radiation dose