FAST CARE technology
Leading you to better results
with Fully Assisting Scanner Technologies.
Optimize your process efficiency with solutions that make time-consuming and complex procedures faster and far more intuitive. Your scans will also be more reproducible and less prone to errors.
Benefits of FAST
- Streamlined scan procedures bring greater efficiency to clinical routine
- Complex procedures made quicker and more intuitive
- Standardized workflows for enhanced consistency
Ease your working day with FAST Wizard.
- Immediate help for the user when and where needed
- Provides short tutorial videos in the user interface on how to optimize scanner workflow and clinical outcome
- Reduces re-training efforts
FAST Cardio Wizard
The FAST Cardio Wizard supports you in preparing complex cardiac examinations on-screen.
- Step-by-step guide to cardiac scanning for higher reliability and reproducibility in cardiac CT
- Defined quality standards that deliver optimal cardiac image quality even for less experienced users
- Avoids “paperwork” at the scanner
FAST Scan Assistant
During scanning, FAST Scan Assistant helps you in finding the right parameter settings for scan time, pitch, and max mAS.
- Easy scan parameter adjustment
- Better image quality through optimized scan settings
- Undo function to return to previous settings
Optimize your kV settings with FAST kV.
- Helps users with the kV setting
- Assures that dose levels will be kept constant
- Assures that image quality (contrast-to-noise ratio) will be kept constant
With FAST Adjust, you have the option of adjusting scan parameters during scanning.
- Intuitive scan parameter adjustment at the push of a button
- Optimized scan settings lead to improved image quality
- Optimized utilization of scanner capacities
FAST Spine helps you prepare the most cumbersome reconstructions – anatomically aligned spine reconstructions.
- Accurate reconstructions preparation with a single click
- Direct detection and labeling
- Saves up to 30 minutes of manual preparation for a complete spine reconstruction
FAST 3D Align
Enhance process efficiency with FAST 3D Align.
- Delivers clear clinical findings in challenging situations
- Automatically corrects misalignment of anatomic structures
- Allows for side-by-side comparisons and adjusts the recon field of view (FoV)
- Automates workflows, delivers ready-to-read data, saves time and effort
FAST DE Results
Enhance your process efficiency with FAST DE Results.
- Creates reproducible images
- Enables a direct transfer of Dual Energy results from scanner to PACS
- Eliminates waiting time and user interaction
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.