ADVIA 560 and 560 AL Hematology Systems
Maximum output with minimal user intervention
The ADVIA® 560 and 560 AL Hematology Systems offer laboratories fast, high-quality CBC testing. As part of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics family of scalable hematology analyzers, the systems have been designed with flexible and intuitive options to enable the right fit in your lab. Compact and cost-efficient, the systems can serve as stand-alone or backup analyzers. With an optional autoloader to automate sampling, the ADVIA 560 AL System can flexibly adapt to the ever-changing laboratory environment.
- Runs up to 60 samples per hour
- Processes aspiration volumes as low as 110 µL
- Facilitates efficient manual sampling of both open and closed tubes
- Measures 26 parameters and employs laser-based optical measurement to provide a 5-part white blood cell differential*
- Provides storage capacity for up to 100,000 results
- Offers the flexibility to add the autoloader to the ADVIA 560 System at any time
*Not all parameters are available in the U.S.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.