INNOVANCE PFA-200 System*
Fast and reliable platelet dysfunction detection
The INNOVANCE® PFA-200 System* provides automated assessment for inherited, acquired, or drug-induced platelet dysfunction. It measures the process of primary hemostasis and aids in the rapid detection of platelet dysfunction. Through flow technology, the system provides a realistic hemodynamic environment for the measurement of primary hemostasis.
- Screens platelet function in patients with impaired primary hemostasis, such as von Willebrand disease1
- Provides excellent sensitivity for congenital platelet dysfunction, such as Glanzmann thrombasthenia
- Verifies efficacy of desmopressin acetate (DDAVP) therapy in presurgical patients2
- Assesses platelet dysfunction caused by aspirin
- Evaluates platelet dysfunction in multiple clinical settings, such as presurgical screening, high-risk pregnancy and menorrhagia
- Detects platelet P2Y12-receptor blockades in patients undergoing therapy with P2Y12-receptor antagonists
*Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability varies by country.
1: Koscielny J, Ziemer S, Radtke H, et al. A practical concept for preoperative identification of patients with impaired primary hemostasis. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2004;10:195-204. 2: Koscielny J, von Tempelhoff GF, Ziemer S, et al. A practical concept for preoperative management of patients with impaired primary hemostasis. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2004;10:155-66.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.