Sysmex CS-2000i/CS-2100i Systems
Boost the quality and efficiency of your lab with PSI checks
The Sysmex® CS-2000i/CS-2100i Systems minimize preanalytical errors by using multi-wavelength scanning and sample liquid-sensing technologies. By using smartly designed PSI™ technology, the analyzers provide extra operator support—they identify and automatically manage potentially problematic test samples prior to analysis.
- Detect hemolysis, icterus, and lipemia with a preanalytic scan of patient samples performed at 3 wavelengths: 405 nm, 575 nm, and 660 nm
- User-defined criteria allows automatic handling of the result
- Primary tube sample volume check identifies potential inaccuracies caused by improper sample collection
- Sophisticated cap-piercing technology available for dependable throughput under all conditions*
- Accept or flag sample results based upon an incorrect tube fill volume according to user-programmable configuration settings
- Simultaneous multi-wavelength scanning of clotting reactions at 340 nm, 405 nm, 575 nm, 660 nm, and 800 nm
*Feature only available on the CS-2100i System
Note: Sysmex is a registered trademark of Sysmex Corporation
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.