Sysmex CS-2500 System
Excel with confidence in your hemostasis testing
The Sysmex® CS-2500 System offers mid-volume and multisite labs smartly designed technologies that improve sample management, increase efficiency, and streamline lab workflow.
Excel with simultaneous multiwavelength analysis and proven PSI technologies to minimize repeat testing and manual reviews.
- Assay-based preanalytical sample-quality checks using PSI™ technology for HIL interference, primary-tube sample-volume checks and clog detection provide accurate and reliable results on the first run.
- Simultaneous multiwavelength analytical scanning detects and manages unsuitable samples to minimize retests and reflex testing.
- 10 flexible reaction detectors enable high-capacity performance for a variety of test profiles.
Excel with automated mixing studies, platelet aggregation,* and clot waveform analysis† for cost-effective instrument and staff consolidation.
- Automated mixing studies help clinicians make decisions regarding factor deficiencies and circulating inhibitor patterns.
- Automated platelet aggregation* simplifies and automates assessment of inherited, acquired, or drug-induced platelet disorders.
- Clot waveform analysis† illustrates the optical reaction profile during PT or APTT measurement and provides qualitative and sensitive waveform patterns.
- Intuitive user software simplifies operations with powerful, easy-to-use graphical analysis tools.
Excel with unlimited potential for high-capacity performance and extended walkaway time.
- Reagent capacity of up to 3000 tests,‡ with onboard capacity of up to 40 reagents and five additional buffer positions.
- Approximately 180 simultaneous PT/APTT tests/hour.§
- Anti-evaporation caps and reagent table refrigerated at approximately 10⁰C maximize onboard reagent stability.
- Tilted vials and SLD mini cups reduce reagent dead volume to maximize tests per vial.
Excel with operational efficiency via a wide spectrum of assay parameters, testing methodologies, and sophisticated software.
- Optical methodology displays clot formation for evaluation of fragile clots.
- Multidilution analysis (MDA), automated repeat, redilution, and reflex testing are consolidated on one platform.
- 24-in. touchscreen and Windows 7-based software provide an easily customizable and user-friendly interface.
- The system provides high test throughput using four measurement principles along with traceability of sample results and audit trails.
- Cap-piercing technology allows mix of capped and uncapped tubes and cups for dependable throughput.
- Simultaneous processing of primary samples and micro mode for precious pediatric samples increase productivity.
- Accessible reagent table provides continuous loading of reagents, consumables, and samples.
- Automated QC checks are performed at user-defined intervals, and daily maintenance requires less than 5 minutes.
- Results correlate with the entire Sysmex CA and CS family of hemostasis systems.
- Seamless integration of instruments, PSI technology, and assay reference ranges optimizes use across multisite labs.
- Standardized software, reagents, controls, and calibrators improve convenience, offer cost savings, and reduce waste for more efficient utilization of labor.
*Sysmex CE-marked application.
†Research use only.
‡Test capacities: PT—3000; PT/APTT—2880; PT/APTT/Fbg—2840.
§Throughput values were determined by the time to first result using Siemens’ study protocol with PT (Thromborel® S reagent) and APTT (Pathromtin™ SL reagent) test applications.
Sysmex is a registered trademark of Sysmex Corporation.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.