BEP 2000 Advance System
Where convenience begins
The BEP 2000 Advance® System* and Enzygnost® and Novagnost® Assays (ELISA) help to detect infectious diseases (IDD), such as HIV, hepatitis, borreliosis and herpes but also bacteria, fungi, worms and other parasites. It provides fully automated processing of microtitration plates (MTP). BEP 2000 Advance together with Enzygnost and Novagnost offer:
- Perfect design for low- to mid-volume labs or specialty IDD labs
- Barcode identification of primary tubes and reagents
- In-process control of all steps
- User-friendly, convenient software
- Broad menu of proven Enzygnost and Novagnost assays
Not available for sale in the U.S.
Product availability varies by country.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.