Go for consistent results, efficiently.
Dot. Go for consistent results, efficiently.
In 2009, Siemens introduced the Dot workflow technology, today comprising 9 Dot engines loaded with Siemens’ automation functionality and efficient scanning optimizations.
In 2014, Dot brings all of the Dot engines together with the Dot Cockpit, the new central exam user interface for every technician. The result is one integrated and intuitive imaging and protocol management solution for efficient standardization of MRI workflows - DotGO.
With Dot – inspired by your hands-on-experience – you benefit from:
Flexibility. Intuitive protocol management.
- Adapt strategies to your patients’ needs
- Adjust decisions according to clinical question
- Different exam-views for the information you need
Consistency. Quality results for each exam.
- More predictable scheduling, < 1 min. exam time variation2
- 88% of MRI exams covered by Dot engines3
- Consistency for every follow-up exam
Efficiency. Up to 20% shorter exam slots.
- Accommodate more patients per day
- Make your MRI expertise accessible for every technician
- Reduce the number of rescans with standard procedures
University Hospital Essen, GER, Brain Dot Engine Workflow Study.
Zhongshang Hospital Fudan University, Fudan, CN, Abdomen Dot Engine Workflow Study.
Evaluation of 2.2 million Siemens MR exams, 2013.