Radiology Information System
Interlinked information, at every step.
Rising cost pressure, staff shortages, increasing amout of complex data, and decentralized work environments: strong trends are forcing transformation in the healthcare sector – and your IT platforms have to keep up. Find out how our RIS can help.
Easy tools to build interactive documents (IDOCs) and clinical alerts yourself
Create time-saving interactive documents yourself. Easy IDOC tools enable clinical and administrative users to generate exactly the reports they need, fast.
- Be independent from vendor or SQL expert support for IDOCs
- Run management reports faster and easier
Each case auto-assigned through Workflow Optimizer
Based on modality, subspecialty, referring physician, and priority, each case in the worklist gets automatically assigned to the most suitable radiologist via a user-friendly dashboard. This makes sure the workload gets distributed in a balanced way.
- Enhance clinical outcomes, improve staff satisfaction
New guided implementation tools
The new guided implementation tools reduce implementation effort and offer more control over your system.
- Reduce time and cost of implementation & empower your RIS administrator
System and interactive documents available on mobile tablet
With your RIS, the entire system as well as the interactive documents are available on tablets – making your staff more mobile and flexible during documentation.
- Enhance patient and staff satisfaction
- Eliminate paper-related mistakes and security gaps
Capture patient information like signatures on mobile devices
Your patients can complete and sign questionnaires on intuitive, easy to use tablets. For your care team this means: less scanning and faxing, reduced staff efforts and server storage.
- Focus more time on patient, less on technology interruptions
Personalized, secure, enterprise-wide access to patient clinical records
The RIS comes with personalized user modules: Your team no longer needs to search for patient information, because they have standardized access throughout the department.
- Provide right information to right user at the right time & save time and effort
- Consolidate administrative tasks & make better informed decisions
Enhanced serviceability through active server monitoring and system
Even behind the scenes, new capabilities like active server monitoring will continuously monitor the server, and Siemens notifies the facility after issues have been resolved.
- Actively detect and correct system issues & minimize downtime