Symbia’s latest HD detector technology offers outstanding and consistent image quality. The energy independent response and the highly integrated detector electronics eliminate isotope-specific floods. Real-time corrections and individual photomultiplier tuning further minimize scheduled system calibrations and user interaction. Symbia has the industry’s highest NEMA sensitivity*, enabling more counts and better image quality.
Your Return on Innovation
- High confidence with diagnostic SPECT•CT
- Symbia provides best-in-class image quality with industry-leading NEMA sensitivity of 202 cpm/uCi*
- Integrated SPECT and diagnostic CT enable two examinations on one system
- High sensitivity of AUTOFORM collimators enables rapid SPECT imaging
- Dual use of SPECT and diagnostic CT can increase patient population
- Advanced SPECT•CT applications can lead to higher number of referrals
*Competitive information is based on published literature at the time of printing; data on file.