Symbia.net Clinical Workflow Server
Symbia.net offers licenses for up to five concurrent users; one at the server with up to four floating clients. Users can be added at any time. The client application can be installed on an unlimited number of computers meeting minimal requirements, with simultaneous access limited to up to five concurrent users at any given time. The Symbia.net clients can be installed by the users through a web browser.
Symbia.net is provided on a specific configuration of standard hardware components which are optimized in regards to memory, storage capacity, graphical processing power and serviceability. The single user hardware is identical to allow for future scalability.
- 12 GB RAM
- 2x 300 GB hard drive capacity
- Dual Intel Xeon Quad-Core, 3.06 GHz processors
The client software can be installed easily by the user on a virtually unlimited number of computers. Any PC or Mac meeting minimum hardware and connectivity requirements can be used as a Symbia.net client.
- Microsoft® Windows XP, or
- Windows® Vista, or
- Apple MacOS
Minimum Client Specifications:
Intel Pentium 4, 2.0 GHz (or similar)
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB free hard drive space
- 1,280x1,024, 32-bit color depth screen resolution
Recommended Client Specification:
- ≥ Intel Pentium 4, 2.0 GHz
- ≥ 2 GB RAM
- ≥ 1 GB free hard drive space
Symbia.net supports SPECT, SPECT/CT and PET/CT data.
- e.cam Series
- Symbia E™ Series
- Symbia S
- Symbia T Series
- Biograph™ TruePoint Series
- Biograph mCT Series
- Most other systems that conform to DICOM standards
Siemens Remote Services capabilities allow for fast and efficient maintenance and updating. Remote diagnostic functionality permits remote login and the ability to receive updates electronically. Administration is centralized in one server, database and workflow library.
To benefit from the latest client-server technology, Siemens has designed the Get Connected license transfer program: for a limited time, Siemens is offering this program exclusively to syngo® MI Workplace (MIWP), syngo MI Turbo or syngo MI Mobile customers.
The Symbia.net Get Connected migration program makes upgrading easy and affordable; existing licenses can be transferred over to Symbia.net. Or, additional licenses can be purchased at significant savings and the Symbia.net solution can easily be expanded in
How it works
- Transfer existing licenses over to Symbia.net by configuring any or all
- available applications for one user at the server
- Save on additional user licenses (from two up to five total) with attractive
- discounts up to 80% (60% on applications and 80% on clients)
- Easily expand Symbia.net solution in the future with up to five concurrent
Terms and Conditions
- Requires Symbia.net client server purchase of two users or more
- Eligible for license transfer are all syngo MIWP and syngo MIWP Turbo workplaces
- that are dongle-based (typically no older than June 2006) and all syngo MI
- Mobile computers
- Licenses can only be transferred from stand-alone workplaces MIWP P, V and C as well as syngo MI Mobile. It does not apply to acquisition workplaces MIWP A and AP
- Workplaces from which licenses have been transferred will be decommissioned and can be used as Symbia.net clients