Symbia T Series
Industry-leading NEMA sensitivity*
Symbia’s latest HD detector technology offers outstanding and consistent image quality. The energy-independent response and the highly-integrated detector electronics eliminate isotope-specific floods. Real-time corrections and individual photomultiplier tuning further minimize scheduled system calibrations and user interaction. Symbia has the industry’s highest NEMA sensitivity*, enabling more counts and better image quality.
- High confidence with diagnostic SPECT/CT
- Symbia™ provides best-in-class image quality with industry-leading NEMA sensitivity of 202 cpm/uCi*
- Integrated SPECT and diagnostic CT enable two examinations on one system
- High sensitivity of AUTOFORM collimators enables rapid SPECT imaging
- Dual use of SPECT and diagnostic CT can increase patient population
- Advanced SPECT/CT applications can lead to higher number of referrals
*Base on competitive literature available at time of publication. Data on file..
Minimum Dose and Maximum Speed
½ the dose with 2x the speed
Only Symbia with IQ•SPECT enables you to scan at double the speed (2x speed) with only ½ the dose, all without sacrificing image quality. With IQ•SPECT, you can receive more information from the heart in 4 minutes than with a conventional SPECT study in 16 minutes.
- SMARTZOOM collimators collect 4x1 more counts from the heart allowing you to lower injected dose by up to 75%1
- Symbia SPECT/CT provides the lowest dose for CT attenuation correction
- Combine SPECT, CT and Calcium Scoring into one scan
- IQ•SPECT 4-minute cardiac virtually triples throughput
- Save on system costs with the only general-purpose system with ultra-fast cardiac technology
- Increase referrals by offering a complete 5-minute cardiac work-up
*Based on competitive literature available at time of publication. Data on file.
Simplify your workflow
Operational costs and workflow. Diagnosis and treatment. Time affects every aspect of daily imaging – from a patient’s well-being to staff efficiency. Supported by Automatic Quality Control (AQC), Automatic Collimator Changer (ACC) and Fast Spiral CT, Symbia’s automation enables you to achieve imaging speeds that were previously unattainable. Ultimately, this leads to the possibility of faster patient diagnosis and treatment and the ability to support increased patient volumes.
- Autocountour allows for optimal SPECT resolution by minimizing detector-to-patient distance
- WorkStream4D provides consistent image reconstruction results
- Automated quality control runs every night, ensuring the system is ready each morning to scan
- Automated collimator changer eliminates manual collimator exchange and collimator cart storage
- Less potential risk of equipment damage through automated features
- Maximized patient throughput with faster scan times and minimal user interaction
By providing both diagnostic CT and SPECT studies in a single system, Symbia makes exams easier on patients, preventing days or weeks of uncertainty as they wait for test results. Our seamless integrated SPECT/CT offers an array of fully integrated options:
- Stand-alone diagnostic CT upgradable to 2, 6 or 16 slices
- Integrated collimator changer
- Integrated ECG does not require additional space or cables, allows a fast patient hook-up and reduces the risk of equipment damage
- Symbia.net™ for reading and processing images anytime and anywhere
- System use as SPECT, stand-alone CT or integrated SPECT•CT increases clinical utility
- Compact system integration enhances patient comfort and provides reliable co-registration of SPECT and CT
- Combine SPECT and CT into one exam
- Read and process SPECT/CT cases from anywhere, anytime with Symbia.net
- Save time and space with the smallest diagnostic SPECT/CT system in the market today
- Upgradable to a higher number of CT slices to expand clinical utility