Siemens Healthineers at Arab Health 2018
Let’s shape the future of healthcare together
January 29 – February 1, 2018
Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre (DICEC), Dubai, UAE
Sheikh Saeed Hall 1, Booth #S1D10
At this year’s Arab Health, experience the pioneering spirit and engineering expertise of Siemens Healthineers. See how we enable healthcare providers worldwide to pioneer healthcare, while providing increased outcomes and reduce costs.
SOMATOM Edge Plus1
Changing views in CT
- Changing views on patient diversity – with personalized scanning
- Changing views on clinical paradigms – with advanced imaging
- Changing views on patient positioning –with automated workflows
Ease all your CT demands
- Go for high performance with trendsetting workflows
- Go for clinical consistency with advanced tasks made easy
- Go for business growth with an all-in-one solution
Stand out in advanced CT procedures
- Go for high performance with trendsetting workflows
- Go for the full clinical spectrum with patient-centric technologies
- Go for business growth with an all-in-one solution
Fast and easy access to actionable insights
- Provides an open and secured environment for digitalizing healthcare
- Allows easy and fast access to cloud-deployed and locally installed digital health offerings
- Helps to increase decision-making capabilities based on data-driven insights to grow your business
Connect, compare, collaborate
teamplay is a departmental performance management solution that brings together healthcare professionals in order to advance medicine and human health in a team effort. By connecting medical institutions and their imaging devices, teamplay apps aspire to create the biggest radiology and cardiology team in the world and provide its members with tools to tackle big data and the challenges of increasing cost pressure.
Reading as it should be.
- Multi-modality reading and fast 3D results to speed up daily routine.
- Including the latest innovations and AI-enabled features to take your reading to the next level.
- Enabling you to extend and customize your reading and reporting capabilities with an open platform.
Enterprise Imaging IT
Provide value-based healthcare
Ongoing cost pressure and value-based reimbursement are just two global trends that drive consolidation in healthcare. As a result, enterprises and IDNs grow larger and more complex. How can you enable your imaging workflow to run smoothly and ensure secure patient-centric access to images and reports? Integrated Enterprise Imaging IT solutions provide the answer. They help lower costs, reduce complexity, and enable seamless collaboration of all clinicians involved – enterprise-wide and beyond.
Imaging for Radiation Therapy
SOMATOM Confidence® RT Pro
Blaze a new trail in RT – Look closer. See further.
- Now, there is no more compromise between the needs of Radiation Oncologists and Dosimetrists.
- No more compromise between efficiency, patient satisfaction, and clinical outcomes.
- Face present and future RT challenges with confidence.
Blaze a new trail in RT.
nexaris Therapy Suites5
At the nexus of treatment innovation
Our aim is to provide clinicians and hospitals with solutions for pioneering new procedures and making them safer, faster, more precise, and less costly. We are constantly working to bring new, innovate multi-modality imaging solutions to both single and multi-room settings, using technology that lets you seamlessly combine imaging along the entire clinical pathway. Providing this cohesive technology enables greater flexibility and unlocks a multitude of opportunities to advance therapy outcomes and make medicine more precise. At this year’s Arab Health we present the nexaris Therapy Suites.
Our nexaris Therapy Suite for image guided minimally invasive therapy
- Experience seamless access – with the combination of Angio, MRI, and CT systems in one enviroment, enabling valuable image information during any stage of surgery without the need to reposition patients.
- Drive treatment innovation – with new treatment approaches by synergizing the individual strengths of each imaging modality.
- Team-up with an experienced partner – we accompany you through the process of finding the right nexaris Therapy Suite according to specific procedure requirements.
The solution dedicated to interventional radiologists
- Seamless Combination - Angiography and CT in one suite leverage the strengths of each modality. Combined procedures requiring both percutaneous and endovascular access are easier than ever before.
- Versatile Design - The unique two-room design allows independent usage of each modality, allowing different disciplines working in parallel and potentially raising the utilization rate and return on investment.
- Pioneering Potential - With instant access to optimal imaging technology on one table, a broad range of clinical pathways can be re-shaped, such as the treatment of bone metastasis, blunt poly trauma, and acute stroke.
As individual as your patients
ARTIS pheno – treat any patient
- No matter which patient
- No matter which procedure
- Because infection control matters
Serve any patient regardless of size, condition, or positioning needs.
Artis Freestyle Access
Complement your angio suite with wireless ultrasound capabilities
- Zero cables
- Zero footprint
- Fully connected
A unique combination for ultrasound imaging in the interventional suite.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Push-button, high-resolution 3D knee exam
- Clinically validated, high-resolution, isotropic 3D knee exam in 10 minutes7
- All essential clinical contrasts with image reading in all planes
- Improve patient throughput and reduce costs per scan
Embrace human nature at 3T
- Embrace full 3T performance with unparalleled magnet and gradient power
- Embrace true 3T productivity with GO technologies
- Embrace new 3T clinical capabilities with Inline Compressed Sensing
Embrace human nature
- Anticipate challenges before they happen with BioMatrix Sensors
- Adapt to all patients, even critical ones, with BioMatrix Tuners
- Accelerate workflows while increasing quality of care with BioMatrix Interfaces
See the difference. Make the difference.
- Advance screening and diagnostic results – with highest depth resolution
- Elevate patient experience – with Personalized Soft Compression
- Innovate care delivery – designed for excellence today and tomorrow
2D & 3D mammography reading and advanced visualization
- Combine efficient reading with high diagnostic confidence
- Configurations tailored to your needs and upgrade whenever you like
- Flexible workflow steps, layouts, and tools designed for you
Mobilett Mira Max10
Your mobile imaging companion
Mobilett Mira Max is a fully digital mobile X-ray machine that helps to speed up the examination workflow. It makes mobile X-ray imaging effortless and fast, and with its powerful generator and MAX detectors provides outstanding image quality in seconds.
- Accuracy to reveal the bigger picture
- Performance to maximize efficiency
- Reproducibility to understand disease progression better
Symbia Intevo BoldTM 12
More CT for your SPECT/CT
- Up to 60% lower does with SAFIRE13
- Overcome metal artifacts with iMAR14
- Up to 32-slice reconstruction for more detail with IV
- Improved image quality with Dual Energy Scan
syngo®.via for MI
Reading as it should be in PET and SPECT
- Prepare - Take the work out of workflow
- Read - Get the most out of your image, faster
- Share - Collaborate across departments
- Scale - Find your best fit—for today and tomorrow
Peace of Mind with our 5-step Quality Process
The only thing better than a pre-owned Siemens system? A Siemens Healthineers ecoline system.
The 5-step Quality Process goes much further than the Good Refurbishment Practices (GRP) standard15 for refurbishment to certify16 the performance is comparable to a new system. Seeing is believing – Take a virtual tour of our factory during the Arab Health at Siemens Healthineers booth #S1D10.
Be proud of being an ecoline owner. Take delight in unrivaled peace of mind.
Strategic Planning Sessions & Partnerships17
Strategic Planning Sessions
Get the most from your investment with customized solutions
We at Siemens Healthineers want to enable you with valuable expertise by providing a flexible, efficient experience that exactly meets your needs. To help you achieve clinical excellence, greater operational efficiency, and financial sustainability, we would like to cordially invite you to your personal Strategic Planning Session at the Siemens Healthineers booth during this year’s Arab Health!
New perspectives. Full control.
- More certainty in demanding cases
- More efficiency in intraoperative 3D
- More cost-effectiveness in surgery
Twin Robotic X-ray
Join the new movement with robotic x-ray.
- Perform a multitude of x-rays – in just one room
- See reality with Real 3D – for the first time
- Let the robots move – not your patients
- Define standards easily – and multiply your productivity
- Be future-proof – with Twin Robotic x-ray
Delivering Precision Medicine with Personalized Ultrasound
A new diagnostic approach tailored to your patients’ needs
- Advanced applications to address patients’ unique presentation
- Comprehensive, relevant, easy-to-use tools tailored for liver, breast and MSK disease
- Potentially supports improved outcomes and streamlined time-to diagnosis and workflows
ACUSON S3000 Ultrasound Systems, HELX Evolution
See more, Know more, Do more
- Improve diagnostic confidence with superb imaging performance
- Adapt to patients’ needs with a broad portfolio of advanced applications
- Simplify workflow to improve your process efficiency
ACUSON NX3 Series Ultrasound Systems, Release 2.020
- Clinical flexibility and performance with up to 22 imaging technologies and features
- TEE imaging with smart workflow: V5M transducer, syngo® Velocity Vector Imaging (VVI) and syngo® Mitral Valve Assessment (MVA)
- All-new 11-4 MHz and Bi-plane transducers
syngo®.Ultrasound Breast Analysis software (sUSBA)
Read Anywhere. Anytime.
- Efficient Workflow
- Scalable, flexible client-server based solution
- Multi-modality review
1This product is pending 510(k) clearance, and is not yet commercially available in the United States.
2The Siemens Healthineers Digital Ecosystem is under development and not commercially available in the U.S. and other countries. If the services are not marketed in countries due to regulatory or other reasons, this service offering cannot be guaranteed.
3teamplay is a departmental performance management solution that brings together healthcare professionals in order to advance medicine and human health in a team effort. By connecting medical institutions and their imaging devices, teamplay apps aspire to create the biggest radiology and cardiology team in the world and provide its members with tools to tackle big data and the challenges of increasing cost pressure.
4syngo.via can be used as a standalone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own right.
5SOMATOM Edge Plus is pending 510(k) clearance. Not commercially available in the United States. The products/features here mentioned are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
6The product is still under development and not commercially available yet. It is not for sale in the US. Its future availability cannot be ensured.
7Achieved on a MAGNETOM Skyra with Tx/Rx Knee 15. Total examination time will vary with system field strength with up to 11 minutes on MAGNETOM Aera.
8MAMMOMAT Revelation is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details. MAMMOMAT Revelation is pending 510(k) clearance and is not yet commercially available in the United States.
9syngo.Breast Care is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
10Mobilett Mira Max is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
11Biograph Vision and its features and applications are currently under development and do not yet fulfill all the essential requirements according to the European Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC) and its national implementations. It is not yet commercially available in the European Union and not available for sale in the U.S. or any other country. Future availability cannot be guaranteed.
12Symbia Intevo Bold is not yet commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
13SAFIRE is optional on Symbia Intevo Bold. In clinical practice, the use of SAFIRE may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task. Data on file.
14iMAR is optional on Symbia Intevo Bold. The amount of metal artifact reduction and corresponding improvement in image quality depends on a number of factors including: composition and size of the metal object, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. It is recommended to perform reconstructions with iMARenabled in addition to conventional.
15NEMA/MITA 1-2015 Good Refurbishment Practices for Medical Imaging Equipment
(NEMA = National Electrical Manufactures Association)(MITA: Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance – a Division of NEMA)
16According to our Proven Excellence Quality Certificate
17The products/features and/or service offerings (here mentioned) are not commercially available in all countries and/or for all modalities. If the services are not marketed in countries due to regulatory or other reasons, the service offering cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details
18Cios Spin is currently under development; is not for sale in the U.S. Its future availability cannot be guaranteed.
19Multitom Rax is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.