Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics is pleased to announce two new oncology educational webinars are now available for review at your convenience.
Access the Serum HER-2/neu in Breast Cancer webinar replay at www.meetme.net/her2 and learn about the clinical utility of serum HER-2/neu, a simple blood test available on the ADVIA Centaur® systems used to measure circulating HER-2 protein levels in metastatic breast cancer patients. Webinar objectives:
- Discover how the Serum HER-2/neu test can be used to monitor patients with metastatic breast cancer
- Review recent literature analyzing the value of serum HER-2/neu in clinical management
- Examine patient cases demonstrating how serum HER-2/neu levels chronicle changes in disease
Access the Relevancy of PSA Testing webinar replay at www.meetme.net/PSA and review the current role of PSA biomarkers, strategies for increasing specificity of PSA testing, and hear expert advice for optimizing risk assessment protocols. Webinar objectives:
- Outline early detection recommendations
- Explain why PSA testing remains relevant
- Review recent prostate cancer studies
- Describe approaches for addressing specificity challenges associated with PSA testing.
Each program is designated for 1.0 PACE continuing education credit. For a full list of available webinars, visit www.meetme.net/siemenswebinars