Multix Fusion Max
Built to perform in daily radiography.
Multix Fusion Max1 simply meets the needs of digital radiography in clinical routine. With its digital X-ray equipment, the high-end components, and the state-of-the art detectors it’s made for every day – and every application. Backed by the MAX effect this digital X-ray system is a precious member of your imaging modality fleet.
Multix Fusion Max – case mixed optimized system configurations
The system can be individualized with table, Bucky wall stand, and the detectors MAX static, MAX wi-Di, and MAX mini. This modular concept makes Multix Fusion Max versatile for every case mix:
- Chest screening
- Trauma and emergency
- On-table and free examinations
- General X-ray
- High throughput general X-ray
Multix Fusion Max – outstanding image quality from head to toe
Multix Fusion Max’s proven hardware lets you easily achieve excellent image quality – and our proven image processing software enables you to achieve it at very low dose.
- See the details – Finest bone and soft tissue visualization with DiamondView Plus
- Speed up Workflow – Automatic selection of imaging parameters
- Intelligent automation – Multiple image parameters will automatically be adjusted according to your individual requirements
DiamondView Plus – excellence as standard
Siemens’ unique post-processing solution that automatically improves image contrast and detail, for outstanding image quality in all kinds of radiography exams.
- Facilitates diagnoses – Reduced image noise, improved bone detail and soft tissue contrast, without increasing dose
- Automated image processing – Pre-defined settings based on the organ program to see even smallest details
syngo FLC imaging system – proven user interface
A fully-digital, one-stop system that manages your entire examination workflow from registration and examination to post-processing and documentation.
- syngo look & feel workstation – Intuitive and easy-to-learn user interface to reduce the risk of user errors
- One user experience – Common to all radiography, fluoroscopy, mobile and Twin Robotic X-ray systems from Siemens
- Reduced training effort – Easy to switch between modalities and ready for flexible staff usage
Dr. Oliver Sommer
Chief of Radiology department
Kardinal Schwarzenberg‘sches Hospital
"[Multix Fusion Max] enables us to provide reliable, fast examination service to all our patients with a constant and excellent image quality."2
1Multix Fusion Max is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
2The statements by Siemens’ customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer's unique setting. Since there is no "typical" hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.