Cios Alpha eco
See the power with Full View FD in C-arm imaging
In order to perform confidently, surgeons need high-end imaging technology, especially in advanced, complex cases such as endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) or advanced spine or pelvic surgeries with obese patients.
With Cios Alpha eco, you can foster innovative concepts of care by linking a large field of view with intelligent power management. This results in outstandingly detailed image quality at very low dose regardless of clinical application, patient size, and length of surgery.
- Large field of view with a 30 cm x 30 cm (12" x 12")1 flat detector
- See and do more – with a powerful 25 kW1 mobile C-arm
- Smart collimation system – up to 25% more coverage2 even during image rotation
- Excellent image quality at low dose thanks to Retina Imaging Chain with IDEAL dose management
- Effortless operability – full table-side control and single-touch positioning
- Broad application spectrum – with versatile imaging technology
Compared to today's conventional 33cm/13 inch image intensifiers